Daily English expression: brouhaha


Hello everybody, welcome back to "e-cubed". yesterday we had a cool word: hoopla. And somebody asked: is it the same as brouhaha. No, houpla and brouhaha are different. if you do not understand what hoopla means, watch yesterday's video. Today, we gonna focus on brouhaha. Brouhaha is an intersting word but actually it's scary. It means a big fight. But not between too people, between many people.5, 10, 50, 100 people fighting each others. That's "brouhaha". It's scary. Listen to the dialog. 
-did you stay 'til the end of the game.
 -No, i left at hafl time.
 - You are lucky, a huge brouhaha broke out 
- were you ok?
 - I barely escaped. 
 Have you have been in a brouhaha. I hop not, you could get hurt. Like i said, a brouhaha usually involves 10, 20, alot of people. but it's possible to have 3 or 4 people. So maybe even in your family, you've had a brouhaha. Everybody is going crazy. I hope not. For me, i'm too old to get involved in a brouhaha. But when i was young, Bruhaha was kind of fun, ...kind... of... little. I'm more mature now. I'll see you tomorrow.